The summer school of 2015 and 2016 generated new contacts for all participants, exchange of ideas for development of technology as well as recruitment.
- NSCAS is connecting young scientists to the industry by building bridges between international research institutes and Swedish industrial R&D.
- Equality in research in academia as well as in industry is an obvious goal. One out of four young scientists in NSCAS is a woman and we are working to increase that number.
- Sustainability is a red shred in NSCAS reflecting the aim of effective use of resources.
- The students get professional training in presentation techniques in order to present their posters and research at company visits and scientific conferences.
- The students presented their posters and gave short presentations concerning the subjects of the abstracts.
- All participating companies agree that they want to participate in the planes NSCAS programs during the coming years.